Financial Aid for College Advisor
After reading through the information on this website and you would like to proceed, please complete the contact form by clicking here.I would email the listing of questions for you to begin. Prior to the meeting, I spend several hours researching your situation so that I can tailor the discussion to your family's circumstances. With a small investment and a little time, you can save yourself thousands concentration on colleges that are affordable to you, the parents, and also satisfy your student's academic and social needs!
- Tues, Oct 10th, 2017, 6pm Paying for College without Going Broke presented to Eastside Catholic High School parents and students.
- Thurs, Oct 12th, 2017 at 7pm "Paying for College without Going Broke" at Bainbridge Island High School.
- Thurs, Oct 25th, 2017 "Paying for College without Going Broke" at Yeshiva Northwest High School on Mercer Island.
- Wed, May 17th, 2017 presentation to NAPFA - National Assoc. of Personal Financial Advisors "Helping your clients with Financial Aid".
- March 23rd, 2017 to East King County Estate Planning Council "What Everyone should Know about College Funding and Financial Aid."
- Feb 15th/16th , 2017 at Newport HS and Bellevue HS "Paying for College without Going Broke" as part of a College Conference hosted by the Bellevue School District.
- Feb 8th, 2017 at Inglemoor High School, joint presentation "Paying for College without Going Broke" presented by Paula Bishop, CPA and "The College Search for the Student Athlete" presented by Scott Brayton.
- Dec 13th, 2016 Paying for College without Going Broke presented to Crossfire Soccer Club, Redmond Town Center
- Nov 2nd, 2016 Paying for College without Going Broke presented to Yeshiva NW parents and students
- Thurs, Oct 13th, 2016 Paying for College without Going Broke, Bainbridge Island High School
- Tues, Oct 4th, 2016 Paying for College without Going Broke and the New FAFSA presented to Eastside Catholic parents and students.
- Tues/Wed Oct 3rd and 4th, 2016, 9:30am at Waddell & Reed, Investment Advisors. How you can help your clients with paying for college issues.
- Feb 7th and Feb 8th 2018 (Wed and Thurs), "Paying for College without going Broke!" Wed, Feb 7th (at Sammamish HS) Thurs Feb 8th (at Newport HS) Bellevue School District College Night - come hear @ 18 college related topics to include Paying for College without going Broke! Questions: email@example.com
- Jan 28th (Sunday), 2018 6:30pm Paying for College without going Broke! presented to Snohomish Youth Soccer Club, at Snohomish High School