- Thursday, March 29th, 2018 "Paying for College without going Broke!" at Woodinville High School, 19819 136th Ave NE, Woodinville Come to hear 15 college related topics to include Paying for College without going Broke! Free and open to the public. Questions: email@example.com
- Feb 7th and Feb 8th 2018 "Paying for College without going Broke!" Wed, Feb 7th (at Sammamish HS) Thurs Feb 8th (at Newport HS) Bellevue School District College Night - come hear @ 18 college related topics to include Paying for College without going Broke!
- Jan 28th, 2018 Paying for College without going Broke! Presented to Snohomish Youth Soccer Club, at Snohomish High School
- Tues, Oct 10th, 2017, 6pm Paying for College without Going Broke presented to Eastside Catholic High School parents and students.
- Thurs, Oct 12th, 2017 at 7pm "Paying for College without Going Broke" at Bainbridge Island High School.
- Thurs, Oct 25th, 2017 "Paying for College without Going Broke" at Yeshiva Northwest High School on Mercer Island.
- Wed, May 17th, 2017 presentation to NAPFA - National Assoc. of Personal Financial Advisors "Helping your clients with Financial Aid".
- March 23rd, 2017 to East King County Estate Planning Council "What Everyone should Know about College Funding and Financial Aid."
- Feb 15th/16th , 2017 at Newport HS and Bellevue HS "Paying for College without Going Broke" as part of a College Conference hosted by the Bellevue School District.
- Feb 8th, 2017 at Inglemoor High School, joint presentation "Paying for College without Going Broke" presented by Paula Bishop, CPA and "The College Search for the Student Athlete" presented by Scott Brayton.
After reading through the information on this website and you would like to proceed, please complete the contact form by clicking here.I would email the listing of questions for you to begin. Prior to the meeting, I spend several hours researching your situation so that I can tailor the discussion to your family's circumstances. With a small investment and a little time, you can save yourself thousands concentration on colleges that are affordable to you, the parents, and also satisfy your student's academic and social needs!