Wed, May 17th, 2017 presentation to NAPFA - National Assoc. of Personal Financial Advisors, 9:45am. "Helping your clients with Financial Aid". Call Paula if interested.
- March 23rd, 2017 to East King County Estate Planning Council "What Everyone should Know about College Funding and Financial Aid."
- Feb 15th/16th , 2017 at Newport HS and Bellevue HS "Paying for College without Going Broke" as part of a College Conference hosted by the Bellevue School District.
- Feb 8th, 2017 at Inglemoor High School, joint presentation "Paying for College without Going Broke" presented by Paula Bishop, CPA and "The College Search for the Student Athlete" presented by Scott Brayton.
- Dec 13th, 2016 Paying for College without Going Broke presented to Crossfire Soccer Club, Redmond Town Center
- Nov 2nd, 2016 Paying for College without Going Broke presented to Yeshiva NW parents and students
- Thurs, Oct 13th, 2016 Paying for College without Going Broke, Bainbridge Island High School
- Tues, Oct 4th, 2016 Paying for College without Going Broke and the New FAFSA presented to Eastside Catholic parents and students.
- Tues/Wed Oct 3rd and 4th, 2016, 9:30am at Waddell & Reed, Investment Advisors. How you can help your clients with paying for college issues.
- June 4th, 2016 Paying for College without Going Broke presented at the Showcase of Champions Soccer Tournament, Redmond, WA.
- Feb 26th, 2016 What Financial Advisors Need to Know to Help their Clients, presented to the Financial Planning Association of Puget Sound as part of a day long planning session. For FPA members.
Financial Aid for College Advisor