After reading through the information on this website and you would like to proceed, please complete the contact form by clicking here.I would email the listing of questions for you to begin. Prior to the meeting, I spend several hours researching your situation so that I can tailor the discussion to your family's circumstances. With a small investment and a little time, you can save yourself thousands concentration on colleges that are affordable to you, the parents, and also satisfy your student's academic and social needs!
- Tues, Oct 27th, 2020 7pm for Skyline HS via Zoom, open to the public.
- Thursday Oct 1, 2020 7pm for Issaquah HS via Zoom, but EVERYONE is welcome to attend!
- Tues, Feb 4th, 2020 7pm, Bainbridge Island High School library. "Paying for College without going Broke!" Free and open to the public.
- Wed, Feb 5th and Thurs Feb 6th, 2020 "Paying for College without going Broke!" on Wed, Feb 5th (at Sammamish HS) and Thurs Feb 6th (at Bellevue High School). Bellevue School District College Night - come hear @ 18 college related topics to include "Paying for College without going Broke!" Free and open to the public. For 9th, 10th ,11th grade students and their parents.-Tues, Nov 5th, 2019 Education Planning, presented to East King County Estate Planning Council. Hyatt Hotel.
- Thurs, Nov 14th, 2019 11:15am, presented to Puget Sound Financial Planning Association. Seattle Hilton
- Oct 2, 2019 - "Paying for College without Going Broke" at Skyline HS, Sammamish, WA
- Wed/Thurs Feb 6th and 7th, 2019. "Paying for College without Going Broke" presented to Bellevue HS parents are part of a College Conference, held at Sammamish HS and Interlake HS.
- Wed, Dec 5th "Paying for College without Going Broke" at Edmonds Woodway High School Free and open to the public.